What's Inside my Everyday Bag



I love a good cross body bag. I picked this baby up at Winners and it's from a Montreal brand called KGB Fashion. What I love about it is that it was a really reasonable price but the textured pleather makes it look so expensive. I also love it how I can wear it everyday, whether at work or shopping with friends, and  I can easily dress it up for a date night with my husband. 

Here is what I usually carry in this bag:

My wallet 
I recently bought it as an early birthday present to myself and I absolutely love it! It has that same texture as the purse and a few people thought my purse was also Kate Spade because of it.

Tiny bottle of lotion 
With the weather getting warmers, I've been exposing my legs a lot. Meaning, my knees cannot be ashy!!

Sunglasses
I always lose my sunglasses, so I by them in bulk from China for really cheap so I can't get mad if I misplace a pair. 

My phone

My two favourite lip products of the moment
I got them both from Sephora, one is a Sephora brand lip stain. It's really really old, but I just love it so much. The other I got as a free gift for my birthday last year, and its a mini  Make Up For Ever lipstick in Rouge Artist Intense

Aka my favourite perfume of all time! I finally found a sent that matches me so well and I can't get enough of it!

A notebook
I always carry a notebook around with me, and this floral one from Chapters is perfect for the season

Tic Tacs' 




CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. LOve the blog!!
    I have also started blogging and would love to share such stuff with readers. The LookBook

    ReplyDelete