What Every Girl Should Carry in her Purse


Lip Balm
That's a given. You should always have some sort of lip moisturizer, especially in the winter time. I'm currently using this EOS balm, I think its in passion fruit. I was never a huge fan of the brand, but I think it got better, because my lips are so soft after using it. 

Tide To Go
If you're a klutz like me, this is a must. 

Body Butter
I'm currently using this Body Shop body butter in Honeymania. The smell is so strong, but so moisturizing. I carry it around with me to moisturize my hands and sometimes feet, on the go. 

Sunglasses
I always have 3 pairs of sunglasses with me. It's great for protecting your eyes from the winter sun and is especially needed when you don't feel like talking to anyone. 

Mints
I used to carry gum with me, but I find that it would make my whole purse smell minty. So now I carry little mints. I love Tic Tacs. They're so cute and yummy. 

Tissues
They're great for runny noses, cleaning of makeup and wiping off tears. 

Xx

CONVERSATION

7 comments:

  1. Great ideas to be prepared!! Happy New Year!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today’s Post: Destroyed Denim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Happy New Year to you too!

      Xx Jenn

      Delete
  2. great ideas! All great essentials =)
    -m.yang
    http://www.looksbymc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great essentials!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete