My Night Skin Care Routine


My nighttime skin care routine has a couple more steps than my morning routine and that’s because it’s important for me and my pillow that I sleep with a clean face.

I start off by getting rid of my makeup using the Body Shop Chamomile Silky Cleansing Oil on my face and the Waterproof eye & Lip makeup remover on my eyes. Both are such great products that I highly recommend.

I then clean my face with the Ultra Gentle daily Cleanser by Neutrogena using the exfoliating brush.

Lastly, I moisturize my face and I either use the L’Oreal Youth Code or Vaseline, depending on the night. My skin loves Vaseline. I never break out from using it and it’s so moisturizing, especially on those cold winter nights. And I end my skin care routine with the Ganique Paris under-eye serum.


Xx

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Great post!

    http://www.alovelystyle.com/?p=182

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete