Weekly Round Up #1


One reason why I love having a blog is being able to share anything and everything. So I thought every Friday I would share some links of things that I enjoyed or found interesting during the past week. So let’s get started on the first weekly round up!

I’m constantly looking at new blogsto follow and I found Lene Orvik on Instagram. She’s a Norwegian blogger and shoe designer and knows how to sing! This girl is just fabulous. I like being able to check out bloggers from other countries, it’s like traveling the world for free.


Kourtney Kardashian is my favourite Kardashian at the moment. I never realized how funny and unkardashian she is. This week she launched her app, and its definitely my favourite app from the Kardashian/Jenner crew. While I’m not a mother, I feel like I can relate to her app more. She has healthy recipes, decorating ideas, fashion and beauty advice. It's filled with more realistic information.  You can also check out her website which has the same information.

Sex and the City
I’m watching Sex and the City again. This is my second round and I’m obsessed all over again. I was watching the episode when Natasha caught Carrie leaving her apartment and I was getting so much anxiety! Like I was actually watching it through my fingers and my husband was so confused because I’ve already seen the episode. But it still gets me. It’s just such a good show.

Christmas Music
I’m slowly getting into the Christmas spirit,  but I’ve been jamming to a few Christmas tunes to get into the spirit. Recently it’s been Mary’s Boy Child by Boney M , this song is such a good jam to dance too. I’m really into the early 2000’s Christmas pop music from Nsync, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera.

That’s what I’ve been into this week, it’s a short and random list, but I can’t wait to do more of these.

Have a great weekend!


Xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment