Peanut Butter Pupcakes




My fur baby Duke is my best friend in the whole entire world (other than my husband and my actually best friends in the whole entire world). He came into our lives over a year ago and has improved my life so much. There was so much going on last year and he was able to bring everything into perspective. For all the greatness and positivity he has brought into my life, I like to treat him every once in a while with baked goods just for him. I found this recipe online and changed it up a bit. 

What you'll need:

  • 3/4 Cup of Flour
  • 1/3 Cup of Milk 
  • 1/4 Cup of Peanut Butter
  • 2 Tbls of Honey
  • 2 Tbls of Vegetable Oil
  • 1/2 Tsp of baking powder
  • 1/2 Tsp of vanilla abstract
  • 1 egg

Preheat oven at 350 degrees, and mix all the ingredients together for a couple of minutes. Evenly distribute batter in muffin tin and bake for 18-20 mins. 

I used peanut butter as the frosting and topped it off with a little treat. 

These pupcakes we're super easy to make and include everyday ingredients that most people have. I know Duke really enjoyed them, so I know your dog will too!

Xx 

CONVERSATION

2 comments: