Recent Beauty Haul



I attended a gala last weekend and really wanted to look glam, so I picked up a few beauty items from Marshalls. Initially, I was there for shoes ( didn't find any) but I got all these goodies that I wanted to share with you guys.

L'Oreal Voluminous Superstar Mascara
L'Oreal is my favourite drugstore brand, especially when it comes to mascara. I'm such a huge fan of there Miss Manga Mascara, it makes my small eyelashes really stand out. So I decided to buy this Voluminous Superstar Mascara. I've used it a few times already and while I don't like it as much as the Miss Manga, I do like that it comes with that white, pre-mascara application. I always feel like that gives me thicker looking lashes.

The Creme Shop eyelashes
I was looking for false lashes and picked these up. I never heard of the brand before but I liked the fact that it came with two different eyelash sets. The thicker pair I used at the gala and I can't wait to wear the more natural-looking one.

Measurable difference Lash Amplifying liquid Liner
Other than shoes, I really needed a new liquid eyeliner. I was starting to use my mascara as eyeliner, so I picked this one up. I never heard of this brand either, but it was between this and an e.l.f liner. I thought I would try something new and I actually like the formula.

Rimmel ScandalEyes eyeliner in 005 Nude 
I used to wear white liner on my under eye when I first started playing around with makeup. I still kind of like that doll eye look, so I got this nude liner to create it, but in a subtle way.

Xx 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment